Bellagio Psychotherapeutics is taking the following precautions to protect our clients.
1. We are asking clients to keep their in-person appointments only if they are symptom-free and have not been knowingly exposed to individuals infected with COVID-19.
2. We are asking clients to maintain physical distancing, as recommended by the CDC.
3. We are asking clients not to bring anyone with them if they must wait in the common area during the session.
4. Physical contact is not permitted, including hand shaking.
5. Restroom soap dispenser is maintained and hand washing before and after the session is recommended.
6. Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room.
7. Objects and areas that are frequently touched are sanitized after each use.
8. Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.