At Bellagio Psychotherapeutics, we are taking the following precautions to protect our clients, our staff, and our families.
1. We are asking clients to keep their in-person appointments only if:
a. They have not tested positive for COVID-19 at any time within the past 45 days
b. They are symptom-free and have not been knowingly exposed to individuals infected with COVID-19
2. While in the office, we are asking clients to maintain physical distancing (at least 6 feet), as recommended by the CDC.
3. We are asking clients not to bring anyone with them if they must wait in the common area during the session.
4. Physical contact is not permitted, including hand shaking.
5. Restroom soap dispenser is maintained and hand washing before and after the session is recommended.
6. Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room.
7. Objects and areas that are frequently touched are sanitized after each use.
8. Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
9. If you have any reason to believe that you do not or cannot met these criteria, please let us know and we will arrange to have your session via telehealth.
10. We count on your best judgment and cooperation to ensure our safety and that of all our clients and their families.
Updated as of 10/20/2020 and in effect until further notice.